- Work together with our production team to ensure outcomes that meet deadlines and high quality standards
- Co-operate both internal and external parties to complete services.
- Follow up job progress and control time schedule.
- Arrange meeting with clients outside/inside the office.
- Filling and maintain project documents
- Reports to Project Coordinator
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old and basic English skill
- Internships are full-time,
- Unpaid and last 3 months.
Internship program description (PDF)
Internship function (1)
Internship function (2)
Deliverable and measurement of success
Approximate Hours per week
Academic Major/Minor required
Requirement in terms of background, attitude, interest
Internship period (From)
Internship period (To)
Compensation rate per hour (Baht)
Chayanap Tongdadas (Art)
Senior Project Manager
Type of organization
About your organization
Asia City Media Group is Southeast Asia’s leading media company specializing in providing lifestyle and visitor content through our own well-loved brands, as well as creating custom media and marketing solutions for companies. Our content directly reaches Asia’s top demographic of urban residents and affluent visitors via digital and print channels.
Company registered on
Asia City Media Group 9/F, Room A, Sathorn Nakorn Tower, 100 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand